Dr. Jeffrey L. Donay, DC, CICE
“At age 15 I had a swim-diving incident and as a result I developed very frequent severe migraine headaches. Medical doctors prescribed very strong medications that resulted in my not being able to properly function. I spent several days unable to get out of bed or even stand up without feeling as if I were spinning. Around this time we had new neighbors move in; after talking with my mother, the new neighbor informed her husband about the headaches I was experiencing. As luck would have it, my new neighbor was a chiropractor. After an evaluation, I underwent a course of chiropractic care. I was amazed at the success obtained with chiropractic adjustments. The answer to my headaches wasn't in a medication, and I could finally have my life back thanks to the care I received from my chiropractor. That was the decision maker for my career; I enjoy helping others find their health by avoiding medications, side effects, and surgery”.
- Undergraduate Science, Ferris State University
- Chiropractic Physician, Palmer Graduate 1987
- Class1-87 Vice-president
- National Boards certified parts I, II,III.
- Past State Licensure Michigan & Florida
- Ohio State licensed since 1990 to Present
Post Graduate Certifications:
- 1995 Impairment Rating for disability evaluation, Fourth edition; Stanley Kaplan, DC, DABCO
- 1997 Advanced Certification Course in the diagnosis and clinical management of Cervical acceleration/deceleration trauma and whiplash related temperomandibular disorders, Arthur Croft, DC, MS, FACO, Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
- IME/File Review Certification Course 36.0 hrs, Greg Jewell MD, Gary Estadt DC, John Stancil DC, Tom Snyder DC, Bob Poteete ,DC
- 2012 AMA guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, 6th edition Training Course with Review of
- Principles of Disability Assessment, Mohammed I. Ranavaya, MD,MS, JD, FFOM, FRCPI, CIME
- 1986-87 Chiropractic externship: Cowan Chiropractic Clinic, Dr. John Cowan, Clarkston, Michigan.
- 1987 Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic
- 1987 Associate doctor, Brown Chiropractic clinic, South Dayton, Florida
- 1987-1991 Chiropractic physician (sole practioner) Kentwood, MI
- 1991-Present Chiropractic physician (sole practioner Urbana, OH
- Team Physician for Triad High School football team 2004-2008
- Team Physician for Mechanicsburg High School football team2009-present
- Active Member of Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Active Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Active Member of the Champaign Chamber of Commerce
- Active Member of the Urbana Lions Club
- Chairman of the Sight committee for the Urbana Lions Club